søndag 13. april 2014

Nytt DT medlem, Utfordring #16 GD og vinnere utfordring #15 / New DT Member, Challenge #16 GD and winners Challenge #15

Hei alle sammen! -I dag har vi ett nytt DT medlem å presentere, hun ble med oss fra forrige utfordring - og her er litt om henne: / Hi everybody! - Today we have a new DT member to introduce, she joined us for our last challenge, and here is a little bit about her: 

Line Aksberg


Hei jeg heter Line, og har holdt på med papir som hobby i ca 12 år.
Startet i det små med å lage album da jeg skulle ha min eldste datter.
Men har gått mere og mere over til å lage kort og andre papirprosjekter.
Elsker for eksempel å ta vare på all slags emballasje for å lage nye esker og bokser jeg kan dekorere.
Har også vært innom de fleste fargeleggingsmetoder, men har nok landet på Copictusjer.

Har 3 jenter i alderen 5-12 år, og papirhobbyen (sammen med strikking ) er mine små pauser i hverdagen.
 / 
Hello, my name is Line, and I have been crafting for about 12 years. I started making an album when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter, but lately I mainly make cards and other paper projects.
I love to keep packings and such to make new boxes that I decorate.

I have tried many different coloring methods, but my favourite is copic. I have 3 girls between 5-12 y.o. - and crafting (together with knitting) is my small pauses in a busy everyday life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Og før vi starter vår nye utfordring her kommer DT`s Topp 3 liste /  
And before we start our new challenge we go directly to the DT`s top 3 list:



DT gratulerer: / the DT congratulates:
Nr 1 VINNER / No 1.WINNER - 3 stk valgfrie* Sherri Baldy digis / 3 pcs Sherri Baldy digis of your choice*.

no 1. 16. Karin


Her har du et merke til bloggen din hvis du vil ha / Please grab the badge for your blog if you like!


eller denne / or this one:



Nr 2 / No 2 - 29.Miranda
2 stk valgfrie* Sherri Baldy My Besties digis/ 2 pcs Sherri Baldy My Besties digis of your choice*

Nr 3 / No 3 21.Henriette
1 stk valgfrie* Sherri Baldy My Besties digis / 1 pcs Sherri Baldy My Besties digis of your choice*.

Her har du et merke til bloggen din hvis du vil ha / Please grab the badge for your blog if you like!


eller denne / or this one




og vår Gjestedesigner til neste utfordring hvis hun vil er:
/ and we have picked one person who will be our Guestdesigner next challenge if she likes
and the GD Spot goes to:



Gratulerer så mye jenter - send meg en epost med digivalgene deres. Skriv plassering + Utfordring nr #XX i emnefeltet /
Congratulations Girls - Winners and GD please email me with your digichoices.
Please put your placement + Challenge no #XX in the subject field.


* Digiser av My Besties Norges utvalg / * Digis of the My Besties Norge`s selection.
Bare send inn dine ønsker - jeg har mange av dem. / Just send me your request, I have many of them. 

Email adress: mybesties (at) scraproom.no
(or send a PM on Facebook to ; Eva Gro Røsok)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Og nå til vår GD - denne gangen fra  Nederland / 
And now to our GD - This time from The Netherlands :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hilde de Jonge


My name is Hilde, I live in the Netherlands, in a place called Zaandam, that's 15 minutes from Amsterdam.
I have been crafting as long as I remember. One day I see the Magnolia Ink and fell in love with those lovely stamps. And at the same time I go to workshops to learn the colour technics. I love shabby and vintage style.
But I don't do only Magnolia stamps, there are a lot of other beautiful stamps, such as the Besties, I love the big eyes and the shabby clothes.
Three years ago, I finally had enough confidence to start my own blog. And through the years  I've been a member of  a few Design Teams, which I am very proud of.
The last year more crafters put their cards / creation on facebook,  so do I. There are a lot of nice facebook groups where you can see a lot of inspiration.  I learned so much from many paper crafters around the world; your beautiful creations truly inspire me. I hope my art work can inspire you too!
I'm delighted and honoured to have been chosen as the GDT for this challenge.

Here is my card:
 


Thank you for your beautiful card Hilde!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Og her er litt inspirasjon fra våre flinke DT medlemmer /
And here are som inspiration from our talented DT members.


Utfordring #16 - / Challenge #16
Tema: Blonder og / eller bånd
Theme: Ribbon and / or Lace

8 kommentarer:

  1. great to be a winner! thanks!
    greetings miranda

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Congratulations!! - Just send me an email with your choice!! :-)

      Slett
  2. Such pretty DT cards! Congrats winners!

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful DT work. Thanks for a wonderful challenge. All the best Meighan

    SvarSlett
  4. Very cute cards and I uploaded mine just now!

    SvarSlett
  5. Så gøy:)) tusen takk for at jeg ble valgt ut til topp 3:))
    Klem fra Henriette

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen, den blir lest og satt pris på!/
Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be read and appreciated!